Proofs and Right to Work:
Please ensure you attach below over one document from each of the below to allow us to progress your
application, for points 4,5 and 6 please use the table for accepted documents.
- Proof of National Insurance (please note we cannot accept payslips)
- DBS Certificate (if applicable. Please note if you do not hold a portable DBS, there will be a charge to retrieve this. Please speak to your consultant for more information)
- Moving and handling practical certificate (dated within the last 12 months)
- Proof of eligibility to work in the UK (RTW)
- Proof of address (two utility bills or bank statements dated within the last three months)
- Proof of Name
- Current Signed Passport
- Original Birth Certificate (Birth Certificate must be issued within 12 months of the date of birth in full form including those issued by UK authorities overseas such as Embassies, High Commissions and HM Forces)
- EEA Member state identity card (which can also be used as evidence of address if it carries this).
- Current UK or EEA photocard driving license
- Full old-style driving license.
- Photographic registration cards for self-employed individuals in the construction industry – CIS4
- Benefit Book or original notification letter from Benefits Agency.
- National identity card bearing a photograph of the applicant.
- Residence permit issued by the Home Office to EEA nationals on sight of own country passport.
- Utility Bill (gas, electric, satellite television, landline phone bill) issued within the last 3 months
- Solicitors letter within the last 3 months confirming recent house purchase or land registry confirmation of address
- Current UK Driving license (but only if not used for name evidence)
- Bank, building society or credit union statement or passbook dated within the last 3 months.
- Original mortgage statement from a recognised lender issued for the last full year.
- Local Authority council tax bill for the current council tax year.
- Council or Housing Association rent card or tenancy agreement for the current year.
- Benefits Book or original notification letter from Benefits Agency (but only if not used for name evidence)
- HMRC self-assessment letters or tax demand dated within the current financial year.
- Electoral Register entry OR NHS medical card or letter of confirmation from GP’s practice of registration with the surgery.
- Current signed passport (If non-UK passport, with no visa, a Gov RTW check must be complete)
- Original Birth Certificate (if short, please provide supporting document such as Driving License, Expired Passport, NI Proof from HMRC)
- Residence Permit / Visa / Biometrics
- VISAS – If 20HR Visa, a copy of a University Timetable must be requested
SHOULD YOU HAVE LEGALLY CHANGED YOUR NAME RESULTING IN ANY RTW DOCUMENTS BEING DIFFERENT FROM EACHOTHER, WE WOULD NEED TO REQUEST PROOF OF NAME CHANGE/MARRIAGE CERTIFICATE.